What is a key objective?
Here is a list of key objectives that will help move your business forward
- Promote New Products or Services - focus on your marketing efforts here since your existing products or goals will become set aside or depreciated while you are promoting the new product
- Grow Digital Presence - aim your focus on people who will become potential customers, not just to increase your number of followers - they are not real customers
- Lead Generation - to get leads is just the start, what comes next? Leads need to become customers so get them into a cycle to convert them into lasting customers
- Target New Customers - focus your marketing efforts to anyone who doesn’t know who you are at all or who are just becoming aware of your small business
- Retain Existing Customers - instead of getting new customers, focus on nurturing the relationship with your existing customers
- Increase Sales and/or Revenue - a great objective to have - across multiple products or services
- Increase Profit - multiple ways to do this - increase prices, grow your audience, convert more people to customers
How can sales and marketing support your goals?
If you want to read more about developing key objectives when marketing your small business, click on this article. https://blog.alexa.com/marketing-objectives/
Want to learn more about building your business's brand? We've got a short Small Business Brand Audit that can help you out. It will help you determine where you are with your marketing and where you need to go. It helps you identify your customer's perspective and helps you position your brand based on your specific competitive evaluations.
It also helps you to align your brand messaging by mapping your customer's motivations and determine where your small business stands on it's path to actually being a brand.
This self guided brand audit is completely free and available to you at the link below. Download the audit and complete it on your own schedule. The download consists of eight videos as well as a 14 page workbook that contains instructional activities to help you transition your small business into a brand.
Click the link below to get your free download
Branding, Crisis Communication, Messaging
Branding, Positioning, Customer Communications
Digital Marketing, Social Media, Strategy
Strategy Development, Branding, Planning
Branding, Positioning, Content Marketing
Branding, Content Marketing, Strategy